Recalled Product Name/Brand/ID
Avena Mini Table Lamps – Crate & Barrel – Model number 601-126
Recall Product Images
Potential Risks or Issues
- A loose electrical cord connection in the lamps can pose a fire hazard.
Has Anyone Been Injured?
Crate and Barrel has received two reports of arcing or smoking when plugging in the lamp. No injuries have been reported.
About the Recall
This recall involves Crate & Barrel Avena Mini Table Lamps. The lamps have a handwoven rattan shade with an iron neck, black cord, and house two light bulbs. The lamp housing measures approximately 21 inches in height and 11 inches in width and 21 inches in depth. Model number 601-126 is printed on a label that is on the bottom of the lamps. This recall only includes the Avena Mini Table Lamp with model number 601-126.
Where to Find Unique Identification of this Product
The unique identification for this product can be found on the label that is on the bottom of the lamps. The model number is 601-126.
How Many Units Are Affected?
About 600 units of the Avena Mini Table Lamps are affected by this recall.
Affected Batch/Date Range
No specific batch or date range information is provided in the recall notice.
Who is the Distributor(s)?
The distributor of the recalled product is Euromarket Designs Inc., d/b/a Crate & Barrel, located in Northbrook, Illinois.
Places Where Recalled Product was Sold
The recalled Avena Mini Table Lamps were sold online at www.crateandbarrel.com from September 2022 through March 2023 for about $170.
Where was This Manufactured?
The recalled lamps were manufactured in India.
Actions for Consumers
- Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled Avena Mini Table Lamp.
- Contact Crate & Barrel for instructions on how to receive a full refund.
- Consumers should contact Crate & Barrel for instructions on how to receive a full refund.
- Crate & Barrel is contacting all known purchasers directly.
- For more information about the recall, consumers can contact Crate & Barrel at 800-967-6696 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT Saturday and Sunday.
- Consumers can also text Crate & Barrel at 312-779-1979.
- Online information can be found at www.crateandbarrel.com/customer-service/product-recalls or www.crateandbarrel.com by clicking on “Recalls” located at the bottom of the page.
No specific information about regulatory compliance is provided in the recall notice.
How Can I Protect Myself From Falling Victim?
- Immediately stop using the recalled Avena Mini Table Lamp.
- Follow the remedy process provided by Crate & Barrel to receive a full refund.
It is important for consumers to be aware of product recalls to ensure their safety. By following the instructions provided by Crate & Barrel, consumers can protect themselves from the potential fire hazard posed by the recalled Avena Mini Table Lamps.