About 3-in-1 Qi wireless chargers, power banks and travel wall chargers
Recall Date: 11/25/2020
This recall involves the 3-in-1 Qi wireless chargers, 6700 mAh power banks and travel wall chargers distributed to employees through a corporate redemption program. The white square power bank includes a two-pronged section that plugs into the wall and 3 USB type plugs on the other side. The product is also capable of wireless charging. An Acuity heart logo is printed on the front of the charger/power banks.
Towsleys toll-free at 888-510-0488 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, email email@example.com or www.towsleys.com/pbrecall for more information.
- Corporate redemption program where employees were able to use credits to redeem corporate merchandise online at www.Acuitymerch.com from September 2019 through April 2020.
- Shenzhen Huani Electronics Co. Ltd., of China
- Concap Sportswear LLC, of Fair Lawn, N.J.
- Towsleys, of Manitowoc, Wis.
Number of Units Sold: About 1,500
- The chargers and power banks can overheat, posing a fire hazard.
- The firm has received four reports of incidents, including two that resulted in fires. One consumer reported that a fire caused $6,000 worth of property damage. No injuries have been reported.
Resolution, Remedy, Fix
Consumers should immediately stop using the chargers and contact Towsleys to receive a credit for a free replacement charger and instructions on disposing of the recalled products.
Images of 3-in-1 Qi wireless chargers, power banks and travel wall chargers