About KingQuad 750 all-terrain vehicles (ATVs)
Recall Date: 12/28/2016
This recall involves model year 2016 and 2017 LT-A750X and LT-A750XP KingQuad ATVs. “Suzuki KingQuad” and “4×4 750AXi” are on decals on the sides. The model number is printed on a hang tag on the ATV and on the owner’s manual. The XP model has power steering. They were sold in green, red, camouflage and black colors.
Suzuki at 800-444-5077 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. PT Monday through Friday or online at www.suzukicycles.com and click on Safety Recalls for more information.
- Suzuki ATV dealers nationwide from September 2015 through November 2016 for between $8,600 and $9,600.
- Suzuki Manufacturing of America Corporation, of Rome, Ga.
- Suzuki Motor of America, Inc., of Brea, Calif.
Number of Units Sold: About 3,400
- The ATV’s battery can fail and cause the engine to stop running while in use, posing a crash hazard.
- Suzuki has received six reports of battery discharge or failure to restart. No injuries have been reported.
Resolution, Remedy, Fix
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled ATVs and contact a local Suzuki ATV dealer to schedule an appointment for a free repair. Consumers with recalled ATVs are being sent a notice directly from Suzuki.
Images of KingQuad 750 all-terrain vehicles (ATVs)