About Harbor Breeze Santa Ana ceiling fan
Recall Date: 2/13/2020
This recall involves Harbor Breeze 48-inch Santa Ana Ceiling Fan, model LP8294LBN, UPC code 840506599178. The model number can be on the fan motor as well as on the inside of the battery compartment cover of the included handheld remote control. The recalled fan has two dark walnut fan blades, brushed nickel blade arm holders and a frosted white glass globe containing a light bulb.
Fanim Industries toll-free at 888-434-3797 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, email at email@example.com or online at www.FANIMATION.com and click on Recalls for more information and to submit your request for replacement blade arm holders online.
- Lowe’s stores nationwide and online at www.lowes.com May 2014 through January 2016 for about $150.
- Fanim Industries, of Zionsville, Ind.
- LG Sourcing, Inc. of Mooresville, N.C.
Number of Units Sold: About 70,000
- The fan’s blade holders can break allowing the blade to be ejected from the fan, posing an injury hazard to consumers.
- The firm has received 210 reports of the fan blade breaking or ejecting from the fan, including 10 reports of a fan blade hitting consumers.
Resolution, Remedy, Fix
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled ceiling fan and contact the firm for a free set of replacement blade holders.
Images of Harbor Breeze Santa Ana ceiling fan