About Holiday Travel Mugs
Recall Date: 1/9/2020
This recall involves Holiday Travel mugs with lids. They have a decal with “Let it Snow” or “Merry and Bright” in gold metallic lettering. The bottom portion of the mugs is red or green and the top half portion is white. The lids are black. They measure 7 inches tall. “Microwave safe” is written on the backstamp under the glaze and on the wrap band.
Boston Warehouse Trading Corp. toll-free at 888-923-2982 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or online at www.bwtc.com and click on recall at the top of the page for more information.
- Exclusively at Meijer stores nationwide from October 2019 through November 2019 for about $10.
- Boston Warehouse Trading Corp., of Norwood, Mass.
- Meijer Distribution Inc., of Grand Rapids, Mich.
Number of Units Sold: About 2,400
- The mugs are mislabeled as microwave safe. If microwaved, the metallic print on the mug can spark, posing a fire hazard.
- The firm has received one report of sparks when a consumer used the mug in a microwave. No injuries have been reported.
Resolution, Remedy, Fix
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled mugs and return them to place of purchase for a full refund or contact Boston Warehouse Trading Corp.
Images of Holiday Travel Mugs