About Bluestem Brands Tone World International Xiamen Xinzhjheng Foam Products Recliner Chairs
Recall Date: 6/21/2012
The recalled adult-sized recliner chairs have wooden legs. The chairs include a reclining function and foot rest extension. The fabric is jacquard in a paisley design. The phrases: “Manufactured By Xiamen Xinzhjheng Foam Products Co., LTD Xiang-Bei Industrial Area, Xiang’ An District, Xiamen” and “Made in China” are printed on a label located on the underside of the recliner chair.
For more information, contact Tone World International Inc. at email@example.com or call collect at (763) 513-9596 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. CT Monday through Friday.
- Fingerhut catalogs, Fingerhut.com and Gettington.com from July 2011 through January 2012.
- Bluestem Brands
- Tone World
- Xiamen Xinzhjheng Foam Products
- Bluestem Brands, Inc., of Eden Prairie, Minn.
- Tone World International Inc., of Minneapolis, Minn.
Category ID: 1877
Number of Units Sold: About 405
- The surface paint on the legs of the recliner contains excessive levels of lead which is prohibited under federal law.
- None reported.
Resolution, Remedy, Fix
Consumers should contact Tone World International Inc. to receive free replacement legs along with instructions on removing the old legs and attaching the new ones.
Images of Bluestem Brands Tone World International Xiamen Xinzhjheng Foam Products Recliner Chairs